Be sure to hydrate. Before your facial aesthetics treatment, avoid the sun, retinol, and vitamin C. Do a gentle face cleanse using a calming face wash to remove makeup and dirt. Avoid face wipes that contain alcohol and chemicals as they will dry out the skin. Ensure your hands are clean and use lukewarm water and once finished, use a clean towel to pat the skin dry.
What you can expect during a facial treatment varies from treatment to treatment, but range from 30-90 minutes depending on what you choose to target. Most important is just to relax and not feel rushed.
Post-facial, the best course of action is to do nothing and let the skin recuperate. Avoid touching the areas of the face where the treatment was applied, until any tenderness or redness (if any) has passed. This is especially true for more intensive facials like chemical peels, microdermabrasion, microneedling. But you should not encounter any downtime after the treatment and return to your normal routine.
Our premium facials by expert estheticians will take away all your skincare concerns. Our team gets to know your skin before treating it. All facials are custom created to your personal needs: Skin Tone , Texture , Scaring , Fine lines and wrinkles, Acne , Hyperpigmentation, Collagen boosting
You can choose add-ons to your Classic or Signature facial, and/or choose any of these as a stand-alone service. Add-ons can only make your skin and experience with us even better.
Add chemical peel to any facial treatment
What It Does
- Manual exfoliation technique
- Removes the top layer of dead skin cells, along with vellus hair, revealing a smoother, brighter complexion.
- Increases absorption of topical products
- Reduces fine line and wrinkles
- Primes skin for a chemical peel
- Create a more radiant and healthy appearance
What It Does
Facial Cupping uses suction to stimulate, repair & regenerate your skin’s cells, complexion & muscles
- Clears acne
- Lifts muscles
- Minimized under-eye bags
- Reduces puffiness
- Firms jowls
- Pumps lips
What It Does
Microneedling derma roller treatment that uses tiny needles to generate new collagen and strengthen skin tissue, providing a smoother, firmer, more toned appearance.
- Quick procedure
- Minimally invasive
- Safe for all skin types
- Reduces fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces large pores
- Corrects dyspigmantation
- Tightens sagging skin
- Improves tone and texture
- Helps clear acne scarring
- Less intensive than a chemical peel
- Creates youthful-looking skin
What It Does
Radiofrequency facials use energy waves to heat the deep layer of skin, known as the dermis. This energy is used to produce heat directly under the surface of the skin. During the treatment, the RF energy breaks down collagen and fat to restore the skin. As our bodies produce less collagen and elastin as we age, these vital components will be restored, allowing your skin to appear firmer, brighter, smoother, and more youthful. RF Facials offer long-lasting results and will be noticeable right away. Read More >
- Counteracts against sagging skin & signs of aging.
- Boosts collagen production
- improves skin elasticity
- Lifts and tightens face and neck skin
- Body contouring and shaping
- Melts fat cells
- Lymphatic drainage
- Reduces cellulite
- Enhances skin appearance.
Areas that can be targeted
- Lifts the neck, brows, and chin
- Improves fine lines and wrinkles on the face
- Helps tighten and define a double chin
- Can smooth and tighten the décolleté area
Ultrasound technology benefits:
- Helps rebuild collagen
- Be used once a month
- Deliver results with improvement over the next 3-6 months that can last for more than a year!